Plants require specific humidity and temperature levels in specific stages of their growth cycle.
Plant growers need tools for setting and keeping RH and temperature levels in their greenhouses, for an economical price.
• Proved and confirmed in commercial greenhouses
• Energy waste and CO2 emission reduction
• Uniform temp. and RH, at desired levels
• One unit covers a space of up to 1,000 sqm.
• Easy maintenance.
• Compatibility – integration with the greenhouses climate control systems.
• Preventing energy waste by its unique cycling concept.
• Decrease the use of pesticides.
• All the above for the competitive price
How does it work?
External air low in temperature is heated when entering the greenhouse causing humidity to drop sharply Internal air with high humidity levels and energy is directed out while transferring the energy to the incoming air.
The air pressure within the greenhouse will climb by letting external air come in with low humidity, thus air space is available for more vapor absorption and the decreasing of humidity.
The below graphs show humidity and temperature data from a greenhouse during winter months.
Chart showing the condition in greenhouse ventilation-high and unstable humidity
Cannot perform if high humidity outside, can damage the crop if the outside temperature is low.
THE SYSTEM PRICE LOWERS AS THE
DRYING AREA GROWS.